Covering the full Alpe d’Huez ski area which includes the resorts; Alpe d’Huez, Auris-en-Oisans, Oz-en- Oisans, Vaujany and Villard-Reculas this map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. Challenging slopes in the glacier area distinguish this high alpine ski resort on the 3330 m high “Pic Blanc Glacier”. It is very popular because of its diverse, steep and up to 16 km long slopes. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,125 and 3,330 m.
ALPE D’HUEZ WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Alpe d’huez Ski Area: split over two sides of the cloth.
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
Skiers are transported by numerous gondolas and chair lifts throughout the Alpe d’Huez ski resort. Some are very modern and some are a bit older, but are still in good condition and comfortable. There are still some t-bar lifts used as practice lifts in the valleys. They are not needed to access the whole ski resort.
- Number of ski lifts: 62
- Total capacity: 90997 passengers per hour
- Total lift length: 56.6 km
No new lifts for 2019/20
New lift for 2018/19: Alpe Express 10 person gondola lift (monocable circulating ropeway)
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info