Covering both Arosa and Lenzerheide Ski Areas, the map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. Since winter 2013/14 these two resorts have been linked by a cable car. One of the biggest ski areas in the region, the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,229 and 2,865 m. This snow paradise offers countless kilometres of guaranteed snow and diverse slopes. The numerous state-of-the-art lifts allow switching from one side of the valley to the other in no time
AROSA LENZERHEIDE WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map for Arosa and Lenzerheide Ski Areas.
- Printed on one side of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Arosa and Lenzerheide opened the new double-aerial tramway from Hörnli to Urdenfürggli in January 2014.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
- No new lifts planned for 2016/2017. There were three lifts finished as recently as 2015.
- Number of ski lifts : 43
- Total capacity : 63,936 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 50.9km
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info