Covering all Ski Areas in the Chamonix Mont Blanc Region: Grands Montets, Balme (Le Tour), Brevent, Flegere and Les Houches. There are 5 distinct ski areas in the Chamonix Valley, which are not linked. The winter sports areas are situated between the elevations of 950 and 3,275 m.
With the Mont Blanc Unlimited skipass, you now get access to all the resorts of the Chamonix Valley, Courmayeur in Italy, Verbier in Switzerland and the whole of the Evasion ski area! Don’t forget to add your Wipeouts for Evasion, Courmayeur and Verbier to take full advantage, or buy our Special Value Pack here!
CHAMONIX WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Full size piste maps for Grands Montets and Balme on one side, and full size piste maps for Brevent, Flegere and Les Houches on the other side
- Piste rescue telephone numbers and avalache warning flag descriptions included
- Shows dedicated speed riding zones!
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Mont Dolent (3,820 m) is a mountain in the Mont Blanc Massif that lies in three countries; Italy, Switzerland and France.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
Grands Montets – Argentière (Chamonix)
This ski resort, which is located partially on a glacier that stretches across three mountain sides, provides skiing on both prepared slopes as well as free-riding terrain. It is esteemed throughout the world by skiers and snowboarders because of its long slopes which are situated between the elevations of 1,252 and 3,275 m. There is often a wait for the top ski lift (although you can book a ticket to leave at a certain time) and some of the lifts are a bit older.
- Number of ski lifts : 10
- Total capacity : 17,556 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 14.1 km
Balme/Les Autannes – Vallorcine/Le Tour
An ideal choice for both family skiing and novice surfers with its long blue and green runs. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,453 and 2,270 m and offer numerous possibilities on two distinct mountain sides. From Charamillon, enjoy the wide open gentle slopes overlooking the entire Chamonix valley and on the Vallorcine side, ski beautiful tree-lined pistes bordering on Switzerland.
- Number of ski lifts : 12
- Total capacity : 14,860 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 11.6 km
Facing the Mont Blanc range, these two southern exposed ski resorts are connected by a cable car lift and offer a magnificent panorama view and a large variety of slopes suitable for skiers of all categories and levels of expertise. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,030 and 2,525 m.
- Number of ski lifts : 17
- Total capacity : 25,870 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 15.2 km
Situated at the entrance to the Chamonix Valley, the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 950 and 1,900 m and is ideal for families and beginners. Pleasant runs on gentle slopes that face different directions provide a 360 degree view of the various mountain chains. In addition there are technically challenging slopes such as “La Verte des Houches” on which world athletes measure their skills during the Kandahar World Cup.
- Number of ski lifts : 16
- Total capacity : 20,659 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 27.7 km
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info