Covering the full Courmayeur ski area plus Helbronner lifts. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The ski resort Courmayeur – Chécrouit/Val Veny is located on the Monte Bianco in Italy’s valley d’Aosta. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,224 and 2,755 m.
With the Mont Blanc Unlimited skipass, you now get access to all the resorts of the Chamonix Valley, Courmayeur in Italy, Verbier in Switzerland and the whole of the Evasion ski area! Don’t forget to add your Wipeouts for Evasion, Courmayeur and Verbier to take full advantage, or buy our Special Value Pack here!
COURMAYEUR WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Courmayeur Ski Area on one side and logo on the other side.
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? You can ski the famous glacial ski run of the Vallee Blanche from Helbronner lift in Italy down to Chamonix, France. NB We highly recommend you ski with a qualified IFMGA Mountain Guide to do the Valley Blanche.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
- Number of lifts : 17
- Total capacity : 24,497 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 18.7 km
Lift information is provided by Ski Resort Info