Covering the 5 main Ski Areas in the Davos Klosters resorts. The map is the the official piste map obtained directly from the ski area. (Please note it does not include the Schatzalp area). The Davos Klosters Mountain range is one the Alps‘ largest ski areas and the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 810m to 2,844m. Over 284 km of ski runs, modern cable cars and lifts, 77 rustic Alpine huts and après ski bars are all easily accessed from the main ski areas.
DAVOS KLOSTERS WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste maps of Parsenn, Madrisa, Pischa, Jakobshorn and Rinerhorn ski areas.
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? At 1,560 m (5,120 ft), Davos is the highest city in Europe.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
There’s a great number of modern, high speed chair and gondola lifts as well as some t-bars. The two resorts are connected by the five ski areas of the Davos Klosters Mountains. With its 80 ski slopes and 269 km of down-hill runs, Davos Klosters Mountains is one the Alps‘ largest ski areas.
- Number of ski lifts : 55
- Total Capacity : 64,421 passengers per hour
- Number of pistes : 110
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info