Covering all resorts in the Grandvalira Ski Area; Soldeu, El Tarter, Grau Roig and Pas de la Casa. The Wipeout piste map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. It’s the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees and one of the largest in Europe. Grandvalira is completely connected and accessible with a single ski pass. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,710 and 2,640 m.
GRANDVALIRA WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map for all the resorts; Soldeu, El Tarter, Grau Roig and Pas de la Casa split accross both sides of the cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The ski resort was established in 2003 through the combination of two of the oldest ski resorts in the Pyrenees – Pas de la Casa-Grau Roig (founded in 1956) and Soldeu-El Tarter (founded in 1964).
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
There are modern, detachable chairlifts available almost everywhere (without weather protectors). Fixed-grip chairlifts and pommel lifts complete the offering. Modern gondola lifts go up from numerous valley villages such as the 6 km long Funicamp (Funitel), a wind-stable gondola lift with two parallel ropes that goes up from Encamp.
- No new lifts planned for 2016/2017 – the newest 10 person gondola was built in 2015
- Number of ski lifts : 59
- Total capacity : 95,731 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 49.3 km