Covering all the Ski Areas in Silvretta Arena; Ischgl, Samnaun, Galtur, Kappl and See. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,377 and 2,872 m. Limitless skiing and snow reliability is enjoyed from the end of November until the beginning of May. The cross-border ski resort connects Ischgl in Austria with the Swiss duty-free village of Samnaun. Whether boarding or skiing, jumps in the funparks or freeriding in the powder – everything is possible.
SILVRETTA WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map for Ischgl, Samnaun, Galtur, Kappl and See Ski Areas.
- Printed on one side of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Ischgl hosts the infamous Top Of The Mountain Concert to end the season, with international stars on an open-air stage. More Info
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
In Ischgl and Samnaun, only the most modern lifts are in operation. Most of the chairlifts have weather protectors and some have seat heaters. Powerful gondola and cable car lifts take guests up to the ski resort from the valley. In 2001, the first 8-person chairlift with weather protectors in the world was put into operation in Ischgl. All new lifts are built in the modern, black Ischgl design. Additional lifts are planned for the future (of course, only with weather protectors and seat heaters). Guest comfort is a top priority in Ischgl and Samnaun.
- Number of ski lifts : 41
- Total capacity : 88871 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 58.2 km
New for 2018/19: Gampenbahn (YOC 2018) 6pers. High speed chairlift (detachable) with bubble and seat heating
New for 2017/18: Palinkopfbahn (YOC 2017) 6pers. High speed chairlift (detachable) with bubble and seat heating
New for 2016/17: Flimjochbahn (YOC 2016) 8pers. High speed chairlift (detachable) with bubble and seat heating
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info