Covering both La Plagne and Les Arcs Ski Areas, collectively known as Paradiski. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area.
The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,200 and 3,226 m and with much of the ski resorts situated at over 2,000 m, there is great snow reliability. A ride on the Olympic bob run of La Plagne (La Roche) offers another alternative.
PARADISKI WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Full size piste map for Paradiski ski area, split over two sides, with la Plagne on one side and les Arcs on the other side
- Emergency telephone numbers included
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 50 x 25cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The logo for La Plagne has not been changed for 30yrs. Personally we like the bobble hat logo, others say it needs to be changed 🙁
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
In the La Plagne ski resort, the guests are transported with modern, comfortable lifts. Almost half of the chair lifts are high speed, detachable lifts. However, the chair lifts do not have weather protectors or seat heaters. The connection to Les Arcs is with a 200-person two-story cable car (Vanoise Express).
- Number of ski lifts : 90
- Total capacity : 135168 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 68.8 km
No new lifts winter 2019/20
1 new lift winter 2018/19:: Inversens (YOC 2018) 6pers. High speed chairlift.
1 new lift 2016/2017: Les Envers – 6 person chair lift. Length : 864m. Carrying capacity per hour : 2,400
You can access almost all of the runs in Les Arc with chair lifts and gondola lifts. There is a good balance between detachable (rapid) chair lifts and the somewhat older type of lifts. You almost have to search for t-bars lifts! There are some j-bar lifts in the lower areas, but it’s not necessary to use them to access the ski resort. Beginners can comfortably access the blue runs near the villages using chair lifts or gondolas. There are also 16 rope tows located on the ascending parts of the connection slopes throughout the ski resort.
- Number of ski lifts : 47
- Total capacity : 83176
- Total lift length : 54.3 km
1 new lift winter 2019/20: Funiculaire Arc en Ciel (YOC 2019) 270 pers. Funicular.
1 new lift winter 2018/19: Comborcière (YOC 2018) 4pers. High speed chairlift (detachable)
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info