Portes du Soleil Summer 2015 mountain bike trail map! Covering all resorts and villages in the Portes du Soleil Ski Area: Abondance, Avoriaz, Champery, Chatel, La Chapelle d’Abondance, Lets Gets, Montriond, Morgins, Morzine-Avoriaz, St Jean d’Aulps, Torgins, Val d’Illiez, Les Crosets, Champoussin.
The map is the the official and most current resort map of all mountain bike trails obtained directly from the Portes du Soleil.
PORTES DU SOLEIL WIPEOUT FEATURES:
- Full size trail map including the whole Portes du Soleil area, split over both sides of the Wipeout cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your glasses or goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Portes du Soleil is the name of the 1,950 meter-high pass connecting Morgins to Les Croset.
Wipeout – see where you are, know where you are.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »