Covering the full Serre Chevalier Ski Area; Briançon, Chantemerle, Villeneuve and Monétier. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. Plenty of variety is offered with mogul slopes and wide runs, the “Altitude” Snowpark spread over 3 hectares with a length of 700 m divided into 3 difficulty levels ranging from beginner to expert as well as a boarder and skicross course with steep curves. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,200 and 2,800 m.
SERRE CHEVALIER WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map of Serre Chevalier ski area
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Serre Chevalier boasts 300 days of sunshine a year.
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
In the Serre Chevalier ski resort, there is a mixture of modern and nostalgic lifts. However, most of the slopes can be accessed with modern, high speed and high capacity lifts. The chairlifts are all without bubbles. Sometimes it can even be fun to ride on an old “egg” gondola from the 70’s. The last new lift was in 2014 and there is a new 6 person chairlift planned for 2017.
- No new lifts planned for 2016/2017
- Number of ski lifts : 58
- Total capacity : 72,466 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 62.4 km
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info