Covering all the resorts in the Ski Circus ski area; Saalbach, Hinterglemm Leogang and Fieberbrunn. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang ski resort and the Fieberbrunn ski resort combined to form “Ski Circus”, one of the largest ski resorts in Austria. The ski resort now stretches from Tyrol all the way into Salzburger Land. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 830 and 2,096 m. With state-of-the-art lifts, the resort meets the highest standards – everyone from professionals, to snowpark acrobats, to toboggan tamers will find their pleasure here.
SKI CIRCUS WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Full size piste map for the full Ski Circus ski area split on two sides of the cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The municipality’s coat of arms is a red shield with two diagonally crossed golden skis!
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
Since the year 2000, they have invested over 270 million Euros in the lift facilities. As of the 2015/2016 season, the new 10-person TirolS gondola lift connects Fieberbrunn to Saalbach-Hinterglemm/Leogang. The ski lifts feature the most modern technology and are uniformly labeled with a cool design. Guests primarily travel up the mountain on high speed and heated chair and gondola lifts. The majority of the chairlifts are also equipped with weather protectors. This is as good as it gets. There are t-bars and pommel lifts distributed throughout the ski resort for beginners.
- Number of ski lifts : 70
- Total capacity : 133748 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 70.1 km
1 new lift for winter 2017/18: Wieshoflift (YOC 2017) J-bar
3 new lifts for winter 2016/2017: 12er Express – 10 person gondola, Schonleitenbahn 1 – 10 person gondola and Schonleitenbahn 2 – 10 person gondola.
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info