Covering all the Ski Welt Ski Areas; Soll, Going, Ellmau, Scheffau, Brixen and Westendorf. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. One of the largest interconnected winter sports areas in the eastern Alps and the leader in Austria. In addition, the ski resort is impressively versatile, with excellent accessibility, numerous children’s areas; Tyrolean charm in mountain huts with gorgeous panorama views and the highlight – the Alpine Igloo Village. Skiers of all ability levels will find their slopes here, as some very challenging slopes and off-piste opportunities can be found on the Hohen Salve. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 620 and 1,957 m.
SKI WELT WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map covering Soll, Going, Ellmau, Scheffau, Brixen and Westendorf.
- Printed on one side of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Ski Welt is the largest interconnected ski area in the whole of Austria.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
All slopes can be accessed with modern lifts (chair and gondola lifts – some with seat heaters and weather protectors). Therefore, there are rarely waiting times and you can access the slopes very comfortably.
- There is 1 new ski lift planned for 2016/2017 season
- Number of ski lifts :
- Total capacity :
- Total lift length :
New Ski Lifts in 2016/2017
- Hans im Gluck – 10 person gondola. Length : 500m. Carrying capacity per hour : 2,400
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info