New stock arriving Friday 15 Dec, please place your order now to ensure there is no delay between stock arriving and sending out your order. If it doesn’t arrive in time for Christmas, we will refund you. Three Valleys Wipeout has a fresh new look for season 2017/18 with a white background to the map on the cloth and a smart recycled paper pouch
Covering all resorts in the Trois Vallees Ski Area: Courchevel, La Tania, Meribel, Brides les Bains, Val Thorens, Les Menuires and Belleville. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The slope offering is almost unlimited, there are slopes of all difficulty levels distributed throughout the resort. Most of the slopes are very long, with varying landscapes – La Vallée des Belleville with St-Martin, Les Menuires and Val Thorens have few trees, but are very open and sunny, Méribel Valley is narrower and steeper, but has more trees, Courchevel Valley also has some trees, but offers a flatter terrain in the upper part. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,400 to 3,230 metres, guaranteeing snow.
LES TROIS VALLEES WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Full size panorama piste map for the whole Trois Vallees ski area split over two sides of the cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The Three Valleys is the largest ski area in the world which is connected solely by ski lifts and slopes.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED SKI INFORMATION :
In Les 3 Vallées, the modernization of the lifts is proceeding successively so that it is easy to avoid the t-bar lifts. 6 were replaced in 2014, 3 in 2015 and a further two are planned to be finished for 2016/2017 season. Most of the lifts are either gondolas or detachable chairlifts, but few of them have weather protectors or seat heaters. There are still some older chairlifts, but these are also on the list to be replaced.
- 2 new ski lifts are planned for 2016/2017
- Number of ski lifts : 143
- Total capacity per hour : 247,605
- Total lift length : 193.2
New ski lifts for 2016/2017
- Stades – 6 person chairlift. Length : 1,658 m. Carrying capacity per hour 2,400
- Boismint – 6 person chairlift. Length : 1,834 m. Carrying capacity per hour 3,000
Lift information was supplied by Ski Resort Info