The Wipeout piste map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. Covering Verbier and the full 4 Valleys Ski Area, including the resorts Thyon, Veysonnaz and Nendaz. Les Quatre Vallées (4 valleys) with its connected villages is the largest ski resort in Switzerland. There are 412 km of slopes available, 67 lifts and the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 821 and 3,330 m.
With the Mont Blanc Unlimited skipass, you now get access to all the resorts of the Chamonix Valley, Courmayeur in Italy, Verbier in Switzerland and the whole of the Evasion ski area! Don’t forget to add your Wipeouts for Evasion, Courmayeur and Verbier to take full advantage, or buy our Special Value Pack here!
VERBIER 4 VALLEYS WIPEOUT FEATURES;
- Includes full size piste map for full 4 Valleys ski area, split across both sides of the cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
Mostly modern gondola lifts take guests from the base stations up to Les 4 Vallées ski resort. In Verbier and Veysonnaz, most of the important slopes are accessed with modern, high speed lift. Some of the chairlifts here also have weather protectors. The lifts in Nendaz and Thyon are in need of modernizing as there are still many t-bar lifts here. However, there are also some chairlifts between the t-bars.
- Number of ski lifts : 67
- Total capacity : 85222 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 80 km
No new lifts for 2017/18