The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. Covering all resorts in the Alta Badia Ski Area: San Cassiano, la Villa, Badia, Corvara plus Selvva Valgardena and Arabba – check the images. The resort is located in the heart of the South Tyrolean Dolomite Mountains and the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,324 and 2,550 m.
ALTA BADIA WIPEOUT FEATURES:
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Alta Badia ski area, the heart of the Dolomites: split over two sides of the cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The Gran Risa slope in Alta Badia is one of the most renowned ski courses in the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
Alta Badia has relatively modern chairlifts and gondolas. From La Villa, San Cassiano, Corvara and Colfosco, gondola lifts take guests up to the ski resort. In the ski resort itself, there are mainly chairlifts, but there is a balance between detachable (high speed) and fixed installation lifts (slow speed) chairlifts. There are also some pommel lifts distributed throughout the ski resort.
- No new lifts planned for the 2016/2017 season. “La Frainia” was completed in 2015
- Number of ski lifts : 53
- Total capacity : 88,727 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 50 km
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort info