The map is the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. Covering both Val d’Isere and Tignes Ski Areas, which used to be known as the Espace Killy, one of the largest ski resorts in France. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,550 and 3,456 m.
ESPACE KILLY WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map Val d’Isere on one side and a full size piste map of Tignes on the other side
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Espace Killy was named after the French skier Jean-Claude Killy, a triple Olympic champion, winning the three alpine events at the 1968 Winter Olympics.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
There are mainly modern gondolas and chairlifts in the Espace Killy ski resort. Most of the chairlifts are high speed and detachable, but almost none have bubbles. The t-bars can be used, but it is not necessary. Tip: The quick Leissieres chairlift connects 2 valleys and soars over a mountain top – a true lift experience.
- Number of ski lifts : 82
- Total capacity : 144,861 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 91.3 km
New ski lifts for 2016/2017
- Solaise – 10 person gondola lift. Length: 1990 m · Carrying capacity per hour: 3000
- Almes – 4 person chair lift. Length: 594 m · Carrying capacity/hour: 2400
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info