Covering all resorts in the Via Lattea (Milky Way) ski area; Clavière, Montgenèvre, Sansicario, Sauze d’Oulx and Sestrière. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area.
MILKY WAY WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Milky Way (Via Lattea in Italian) Ski Area split over two sides of the cloth
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The Via Lattea region hosted many events during the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics including most alpine, freestyle and nordic skiing events, bobsleigh, skeleton and luge.
Wipeout – see where you are, know where you are. « Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
A mixture of modern chair and gondola lifts as well as pommel and tow lifts is found at the Via Lattea ski resort, but there are also some older lifts. Depending on the ski resort section, modern or older lifts predominate. Particularly on the connections from Sauze d’Oulx to Monte Fraiteve and from Cesana to Monti della Luna, you’ll come across non-detachable two-person chairlifts.
Number of ski lifts:
Total lift length:
|78.3 km Total|
Ski lift information above was provided by the website Ski Resort Info, click through for detailed information about each lift.