Covering Obergurgl and Hochgurgl, the map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,793 and 3,082 m. The focus is on top quality skiing: skiing without waiting times at the lifts and right to your hotel door. Fun on the slopes is had here from the middle of November until the beginning of May at one of the most snow reliable winter sports locations in the Alps.
OBERGURGL/HOCHGURGL WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the Obergurgl and Hochgurgl Ski Area
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
The Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort features only the most modern lifts. Since the 2015/2016 season, the very modern Kirchenkar lift has been in operation at the Top Mountain Cross. It is a 10-person gondola lift with seat heating. Modern gondola lifts bring guests up to Hochgurgl and Obergurgl from the valley. Obergurgl and Hochgurgl are connected by the 8-person Top Express gondola lift. The chair lifts are all detachable (high speed) with weather protectors. The only exception is the Bruggenboden lift in Obergurgl. There are t-bar and pommel lifts as well as people movers for beginners.
- No new lifts planned for 2016/2017. The new Kirchenkarbahn II 10 person gondola (with heat seating) is planned to open in 2017/2018.
- Number of ski lifts : 22
- Total capacity : 38,861 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 27.3 km total
Ski area information above was provided by the website Ski Resort Info