Covering both La Plagne and Les Arcs Ski Areas, collectively known as Paradiski. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The Paradiski Wipeout has a new layout and is just one-sided, with the full ski area displayed on this extra large Wipeout cloth.
The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,200 and 3,226 m and with much of the ski resorts situated at over 2,000 m, there is great snow reliability. A ride on the Olympic bob run of La Plagne (La Roche) offers another alternative.
PARADISKI WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Full size piste map for both la Plagne and les Arcs ski area, collectively known as “Paradiski” on one side of a Wipeout microfibre lens cloth. Paradiski logo and emergency telephone numbers on the other side.
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 50 x 25cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The logo for La Plagne has not been changed for 30yrs. Personally we like the bobble hat logo, others say it needs to be changed 🙁
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION :
La Plagne – there is 1 new lift planned for 2016/2017
In the La Plagne ski resort, the guests are transported with modern, comfortable lifts. Almost half of the chair lifts are high speed, detachable lifts. However, the chair lifts do not have weather protectors or seat heaters. The connection to Les Arcs is with a 200-person two-story cable car (Vanoise Express).
- Number of ski lifts : 92
- Total capacity : 136,308 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 70.5 km
New lifts for 2016/2017
- Les Envers – 6 person chair lift. Length : 864m. Carrying capacity per hour : 2,400
Les Arcs – there are no new lifts planned for 2016/2017 – 2 were finished in 2015
You can access almost all of the runs in Les Arc with chair lifts and gondola lifts. There is a good balance between detachable (rapid) chair lifts and the somewhat older type of lifts. You almost have to search for t-bars lifts! There are some j-bar lifts in the lower areas, but it’s not necessary to use them to access the ski resort. Beginners can comfortably access the blue runs near the villages using chair lifts or gondolas. There are also 16 rope tows located on the ascending parts of the connection slopes throughout the ski resort.
- Number of ski lifts : 52
- Total capacity : 86,241
- Total lift length : 54.4 km
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info