Where to Ski and Snowboard now dominates the UK ski guide market, outselling rival resort guides by a huge margin. It is now the only annually updated resort guidebook on the UK market.
The book is:
- comprehensive – in its 712 pages over 1,200 resorts are covered, over 400 in detail
- detailed – everything from the terrain to lift pass prices
- versatile – just as useful on the spot as it is at home
- impartial – the book takes a no-nonsense, critical approach
- reliable – the editors, Chris Gill and Dave Watts, are graduates of Which? magazine, and the most experienced evaluators of ski resorts in the business
- rooted in reality – we draw on hundreds of readers’ reports each year
- up to date – finalised and printed only days before publication
- well designed – the multi-column layout incorporates hundreds of mountain maps, scale plans of resorts and informative photos
- reader-friendly – you get shortlists, star ratings, lists of resort pros and cons, snappy verdicts
- more than a resort guide – it has feature articles on all aspects of winter sports holidays.
See images for an example chapter: Tignes Reviews:
“This is the indispensable volume: a near-definitive breakdown of the world’s great, and not so great, resorts. Written with wit and energy, the book is notable for its clarity and pull-no-punches style. If the editors don’t like a resort, they’ll tell you so. Overall this is a fantastic book, and very easy to use.” The Sunday Times