Covering both Zell am See and Kaprun Ski Areas. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 760 and 2,000 m. Alpine fans of all levels will have fun and those who want even more can let off steam on the mogul slope, the speed measurement course or on the world’s longest Funslope.
ZELL AM SEE KAPRUN WIPEOUT FEATURES :
- Includes full size piste map for Zell am See on one side and a full size piste map for Kaprun on the other side
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The Kitzsteinhorn glacier (above Kaprun) can be used for skiing or snowboarding almost all year round. It is covered in snow ten months a year.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DEATILED LIFT INFORMATION :
Modern gondola lifts lead up to the ski resort from the valley. In the ski resort itself, modern chairlifts, some with weather protectors and seat heaters, await the guests. You can access the entire ski resort with modern lifts. The t-bar and practice lifts are there for beginners. For children and beginners, there are modern and covered people movers from SunKid.
- There is 1 new ski lift planned for 2016/2017
- Number of ski lifts : 25
- Total capacity : 46,607
- Total lift length : 28.2 km
New Ski Lifts for 2016/2017
- ZellamseeXpress II – 10 person heated gondola. Length : 2,884m. Total carrying capacity : 2,200 per hour
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info