Winter ski maps for 2015/16 available now
BLACK FRIDAY : BUY 2 GET 1 FREE *
Simply put 2 wipeout maps into your Cart and proceed to Checkout, then write the name of the resort you would like to add free of charge, under ‘Order Notes’ and then click PLACE ORDER.
- Offer starts NOW, extended to end midnight Monday 30th November 2015!
Since 2009 Wipeout has been Europe’s leading supplier of Piste Maps on Lens Cloth, the essential item for your next ski holiday! Once you’ve tried it, you will never look back to paper maps. Our collection of 34 individual Piste Maps includes over 100 ski towns and resorts, so wherever you stay, you just need one handy map to keep you on the piste. Find your map by searching above, or view all.
Enjoy a speedy delivery from the Wipeout Team. The orders are dispatched every day by Royal Mail 1st Class so if you order in the morning, it’s likely your order will be sent out the same day, and if Royal Mail do their bit you will get it the next day.
What is a wipeout, and why buy a Wipeout when paper maps are free?
- Your personal ski resort piste map – printed on a goggle wipe – see all resorts available as a Wipeout
- Does not get soggy in the snow, tear, or need refolding
- Does not get discarded at the end of the day, keep one map all week and always have a handy lens wipe
- Does not scratch even the most expensive goggles and glasses lenses
- Plan your trip in advance with the most current piste map for your chosen resort
- Highly durable, clear and easy to read and handle with gloves on
- Makes a great souvenir plus works a treat on any screen at home; TV, PC and even the windscreen
Custom Wipeouts and Promotional Items
The Custom Wipeout is the perfect promotional giveaway for ski events, lift companies, tourist offices, chalets, hotels and tour operators. The generous size of the Wipeout allows for a readable piste map, plus your own branding, to produce a truly personal gift from your company. Minimum order just 150 pieces. Find out more
It’s the quirky little products that sometimes capture attention. Some clever snowheads identified the frustration with those paper piste maps that rip easily, become soggy or are impossible to open with gloves or in a strong wind. Wipeout has printed the maps on the material you wipe your glasses or goggles lens with. So you now have a waterproof, easily stored foldable map that doubles as a lens cleaner.